• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

M.R. Bradley's mod app for x10000 server

What's your in-game name and your real name? My in game name is M.R. Bradley and real name Bradley

How old are you? Age is 14
What country do you live in and what timezone is this? England, GMT
How did you find Raiders Heaven? Scrolling through modded servers and found this has lots of friendly players who help you out if you are new to the game (i was)
Do you use a microphone? I use my microphone all the time (getting new one soon as well)
Have you ever been a staff member on any other rust servers? No I have not been a staff member on any rust servers as this is the ONLY server i have played properly EVER! 
How long have you been playing on our servers? I'm not too sure but about a week after i got the game, i had around 3 hours of playing time before i joined
Do you work well with new people? I like meeting new people whoever and wherever they are from
Why do you want to become staff on Raiders Heaven? I would like to be a staff member on Raiders Heaven because I think it's a great server that has lots of people on at a time. I love having lots of people online to interact with and its very entertaining. The BIGGEST reason I want to be mod is because there is only one mod at the moment. I know frosty a bit and he says he enjoys being mod. Frosty was the one mod that is on and he told me to become mod and I said I would like to. I would like interacting with other people and solving other people's problems. I would also enjoy helping people in situations that they can't get out of (like a glitch in the floor). I would enforce the server rules on everyone and obey every rule going. I would make sure people get warned about things like server wipes and big news about the server or even game, like the brand new crafting system. I would also make sure everyone on the server is alright and not bored or sad about just being raided. I would help people who are outnumbered in a raid or just very unlucky to be raided as they are still building their base. On the other hand, I wouldn't help raiders as it was their decision to raid at that base. If any of the raiders say it's 'unfair' I would tell them I would do the same for them if they were outnumbered.  
If your application is approved how many hours per day will you put into your role? on school days 1-2 hours a day as i swim for 4 hours everyday. But, on Friday nights I can play for 2-3 hours and at the weekend i would be able to play at least 6-7 hours a day.

This section will ask you questions about your knowledge, no help/instruction is given.
Do you know what we offer on our servers to normal players as well as donating members? A good time and lots of help with the game
What language are you supposed to use on our servers to communicate with players and staff? English
What would you do if you find out about a staff member abusing and found considerable evidence? The owner Vliek or if he isn't on then another mod. 
Your friends join the server and want you to give them some services only a moderator can provide, how do you respond to it? I can only give you my services as a player. (that is what I would put if I had friends)
Someone is repetitively breaking our terms of service, what do you do to stop this? Ask Vliek to ban them but if he is not on then give them a time out for 2 hours 
A player messages you about their ban, what do you do? Tell them thoroughly why they got banned and what they can do to not do it on another server.
it says: he BIGGEST reason I want to be admin is because there is only one admin at the moment your not applying for admin bro

sexy bb
16+
[Image: 0UtCqb1.gif]