• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

APP FOR 1000X

What's your in-game name and your real name? in game= DankMemes - Cameron
How old are you? 13
What country do you live in and what timezone is this? UK/ European Timezone 

How did you find Raiders Heaven? So i was looking for a op server and i saw raiders heaven so i joined it and now i really like it.
Do you use a microphone? No but soon i am getting one.

Have you ever been a staff member on any other rust servers? No
How long have you been playing on our servers? About 1 day?
Do you work well with new people? Yes
Why do you want to become staff on Raiders Heaven? So i want to be staff because ive seen 4 people playing wrong and using cheats i just want to help out and make it 0 so we can all enjoy the server. Also because ive always wanted to be a admin on rust it just looks like pure fun and you can go and fly around and help people/ban people/kick people.
If your application is approved how many hours per day will you put into your role? I Would be on all after school for about 3 hrs or on weekends for like 17 hrs/morning and afternoon.

This section will ask you questions about your knowledge, no help/instruction is given.
Do you know what we offer on our servers to normal players as well as donating members? No
What language are you supposed to use on our servers to communicate with players and staff? English
What would you do if you find out about a staff member abusing and found considerable evidence? Tell an Admin or kick them.
Your friends join the server and want you to give them some services only a moderator can provide, how do you respond to it? No sorry ill be demoted.
Someone is repetitively breaking our terms of service, what do you do to stop this? Kick/Ban.
A player messages you about their ban, what do you do? Answer it or send it to an Admin.

Anything else you would like to add? I Am Cameron i love rust and i will be that guy who is a Sweat because he is helping the server daily.
16+
[Image: 0UtCqb1.gif]