• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MeFor | thomaslokere™'s app for mod on the x100 rust server

Smile 
MeFor | thomaslokere™ 's application for mod on the x100 rust server

WHAT'S YOUR IN-GAME NAME AND YOUR REAL NAME?    My in-game name is MeFor | thomaslokere™ and my real name is Thomas Lokere.

HOW OLD ARE YOU?  I am 14 years old

WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN AND WHAT TIMEZONE IS THIS?  I live in latvia, EEST ( Eastern European Summer Time)UTC/GMT + 3 hours

HOW DID YOU FIND RAIDERS HEAVEN?  i found raiders heaven like 9motnhs ago i think by my friend letting me join him.

DO YOU USE MICROPHONE?   I do have a microphone but I do not have team speak
    through discord and skype on my phone.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN STAFF MEMBER ON ANY OTHER RUST SERVERS?  Yes i have been admin/owner from a couple of servers , i  didn't had money
        anymore to hold my own server, so i because admin + mods on different  servers.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING ON OUR SERVERS?  Well i think good around such as over 150 hours on raiders heaven x100 and
      im VIP RH so thats my main reason for me to stay and play lots on the server.

DO YOU WORK WELL WITH NEW PEOPLE?   Yes i do work well with new people, i think that because i always find a way to
     talk with them.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BECOME STAFF ON RAIDERS HEAVEN? Because i want the servers to be without people that do glitches
       or are being annoying as the way that their saying bad words to other people.

IF YOUR APPLICATION IS APPROVED HOW MANY HOURS PER DAY WILL YOU PUT INTO YOUR ROLE? I will be able to put atleast 3 hours a day in my role and in
           the weekends over 5 hours.Even if i cant if its important ill make time for it.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE OFFER ON OUR SERVERS TO NORMAL PLAYERS AS WELL AS DONATING PLAYERS?    Yes i do know what you offer to normal players as well as donating people because
            i am a donating player myself.

WHAT LANGUAGE ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO USE IN OUR SERVERS TO COMMUNICATE WITH PLAYERS AND STAFF?  People have to speak english in global chat but in private chat they are
             able to speak their own language.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU FIND OUT ABOUT A STAFF MEMBER ABUSING AND FOUND CONSIDERABLE EVIDENCE? i would take screenshots from my evidence and give it emediately to the
            admin or owner.

YOUR FRIENDS JOIN THE SERVER AND YOU WANT TO GIVE THEM SOME SERVICES ONLY A MODERATOR CAN PROVIDE, HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO IT? I would say no to them and my reason would be
                because that is abusing of my powers.

SOMEONE IS REPETITIVELY BREAKING OUR TERMS OF SERVICE, WHAT DO YOU DO TO STOP THIS? i would warn him 2 times and if he stays doing it i would kick him 15a'30 min from the
           server but before i would kick him i would take a screenshot of what he did to
            break our terms of services.

A PLAYERS MESSAGES YOU ABOUT THEIR BAN, WHAT DO YOU DO? i would explain him why he got banned and if it is diserved.

ANYTHING ELSE TO ADD?  I still go to school and i play football.

thank you  for taking time to read this.[Image: smile.png]
DONT DO IT! DELETE YOUR APP!!!! Trust me, you dont wanna be in this staff team... just trust me...
I do want to be in this staff
16+
[Image: 0UtCqb1.gif]