Name/In-game Name: FrostyFrags
Country/Timezone: United States CDT

What server are you applying for?  x10000
Primary Language: English
Secondary Language (If Any): I know how to count to 10 in Spanish
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Are you willing to install and use TeamSpeak?: Yes

How many hours do you have on Rust?: 875+
How many of those hours are spent on Raiders Heaven?: I would give a good half, I have been playing on the server for a lkong time
If accepted, how many hours can you contribute per day: 2, but once my soccer season ends I will be able to give a good 3-4 hours a day depending on if I have any Test. I will be on at least +12 hours each day on weekend
Are you able to record?: I use Xsplit and sometimes Shadowplay if I can get it working
In NO LESS than 250 words, explain why you should be considered for a Moderator position: (on a new line please)

Well I think I would be a good mod because I am mature and there is hardly any mods when I mostly play (night time for me). Also, I have seen many people on when I am on that need admin help but there's+ no admins on. Another thing I think the admins/mods don't enforce the rules as they should. They should always suspect people to know the rules. It  sucks when people break the rules and the worst thing they get it a strike. I wouldn't be like a nazi mod but I would enforce the rules and make sure they get punished for it. I have also played on this server for a very long time and there would be no reason for be to abuse and get ban, I have put a lot of money and time into the server and I think it can be better.  I also have owned my server before and I know how to code most of the plugins. Another thing I think could change the server is by adding events and I know that this has been tried before but I will really work on making it. I will try to set up an arena around the map. We should also make /rules show up the rules because most people don't know about it and are just breaking them freely. I can't count how many people have been foundation raided and it sucks. I think I will be a very good help to the server and the community.
When someone gives u a 1 star but doesn't say why......
Congratulations, you have been accepted into the Raiders Heaven staff team. Your application really stood out of everyone else's and you're also in an American time zone which makes it perfect, please contact me on steam.

ACCEPTED