• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Tomster's Application for the X10K server

Name/In-game Name: Tomster1400 | Tommy  Hawksbee,
Country/Timezone: United Kingdom GMT+0.

What server are you applying for? x10000,
Primary Language: English,
Secondary Language (If Any): French 
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Are you willing to install and use TeamSpeak?: already installed, i have a room already on the TS, i know basic commands like setting rooms, banning, muting, moving, generally things you need to run a TS server

How many hours do you have on Rust?: 1381 hours 
How many of those hours are spent on Raiders Heaven?: Over 1300 hours 
If accepted, how many hours can you contribute per day: as many as needed, and as many i can give (5+), i have GCSE'S coming up though, so may have to give a time out for like revision, but i will tell vliek/ dawid when and how long i should be gone for,
Are you able to record?: Yes, i have already given proof of: caps; spam; etc.
In NO LESS than 250 words, explain why you should be considered for a Moderator position:

Due to my hrs on rust i already know what is legitable and not legit, due to me also having most of those hours on raiders. i know most, if not all of the rules that have been put in place. I have been placed as a mod before on another rust server, and a GMOD darkRP server. I have been one of the most active players on the server, proving my dedication towards this server. i have done multiple tests for vliek on the server by now Tongue. this server has become part of my lifestyle now, this server will always live on. But really, i would fit this role over other people due to me being friendly, helpful, useful, i read every dev-blog, so if someone wants to know what happend i can give them a quick run down. i answer people in chat already with the general questions. i help people with this Xp System. overall i think i would fit this role as i can prove this more in game than in writing. If this i had a penny for everytime i helped someone boy i would be rich. all of my spare time is crammed into RH, im already friends with most the mods/admins, i have most of them on skype/steam, so if i need to ask if this was a deserved ban/strike/mute then i will be sure to get a answer, ive given suggestions to improving the server, and i will carry on doing so.
+rep, nice guy
Congratulations, your application has been accepted. You have finally put in a lot of effort into your application and it is perfect, however, we will keep an eye on you since you did receive 2 warnings within 10 minutes.

-ACCEPTED-